<VV> Wheels for my 65 Greenbrier

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jan 6 20:15:06 EST 2009

The answer is - maybe.  The bolt pattern is correct, but they can't
exceed the stock backspace or the front wheels will hit the tie rod.
See my wheel and tire page for how to measure if you don't know:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa