<VV> corvair newbee-engine rebuild

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 20:36:43 EST 2009

I believe the best answer is in the question "What are you trying to build?". Is it a race car or a street legal stock machine? Do you plan on having a smooth idle at stop lites? Do you want good low end torque as in you will be towing with it? Or do you want something that is fast off the line or at high end? Is it going into a car, truck, buggy, airplane, or? I certainly would recomend some of the books out their (like the tech guide, the classic corvair, how to hod rod vair engines, etc.). There is a wealth of info out there. Please provide more info to get the best suggestions.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado (cold and snowing)