<VV> halogen lights

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 08:16:04 EST 2009

The problem is, there are NO decent HID lights that replace quad sealed
beams. None whatsoever. Sure, you can get HID conversion kits for E
code headlights, but the optics will be all wrong, more light into
other drivers' eyes, less on the road.

The all out best option is the Cibie CSR headlights. Better than HID,
and they're halogen technology. But WAY better optics than ANYTHING out
there. I've seen these in action, they are amazing.