<VV> Spark Plugs - Platinum / Iridium // Advertisment ?

David C. Herrin III source at adnc.com
Tue Jan 6 23:53:55 EST 2009

I was checking inventory and re-ordering some stock

NGK dropped the Platinum versions of our specific Corvair spark plugs.

They never produced a proper Iridium version for our applications.

I will be checking on availability and price

for Platinum  ( typically @ $  7.00 ea.   / $ 42.00 set )

and Iridium    ( typically @ $ 12.00 ea.  / $ 74.00 set )

from other Spark Plug mfg.s.  - most likely Denso.

Warning - do not rely on cross reference charts -  at best "only close"

then check all the specifications carefully

and then field test several sets of each in known engines.

Qualified Persons wanting to participate in either trial please advise.

Compensation = price discount.

David

The Source, Inc.