<VV> halogen lights

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 16:12:52 EST 2009

And the point here is, that with decent lighting, there is no such thing
as driving at night.  Or just buy a BMW X-5 with the optional head light
upgrade -- seriously, some *very* good headlights on them.

I won't relate the details of my recent night time crash of a newly
acquired Fiero (Darn!), other than to say it was maybe partly my fault
for not having gotten the lighting upgraded and aimed on it before hand.

I, too, normally have upgraded lighting on everything we actually drive
-- and I have some CiBie H-4's in a temporarily retired Fiero, so I have
no *good* excuses for the above incident.  I've been using lighting
upgrades since the late 1960's, before H4's and halogens -- big round
incandescent bulbs ...    then along came Corvairs and 5.5 inch  CiBie
H1 quads -- wow!

Bill Strickland