<VV> Early to late 110 head changes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jan 7 17:33:32 EST 2009

Thanks Bob!  Great bit of info, but one note - with the thickness of
the gasket (.032" as I understand it), I don't really think there was
any quench effect anyway, since the total distance, even on the late
heads would be .082".

This does explain why owners of earlies seem to complain less about
pinging, since the CR was a bit lower.

--Bryan