<VV> CORVAIR UNDERGROUND 1974-2009

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 18:23:40 EST 2009

> Alan - I have owned nothing but Corvairs since 1967.

That's terrible!! Think of all the fantastic cars you have missed out on!!
Chevy Vega, Austin Marina, Dodge Omni, Chrysler K Car, Pontiac Aztek, Chevy
Citation - the list goes on and on!

(;-))))

Seriously, I am glad you're carrying on with the fun bit, and I hope you
find a buyer for the business (myself, I can't think of anything nicer than
running a Corvair sales operation from the Pacific Northwest, but I would
need a new wife and a VERY understanding bank manager if I were to do it!).

Best wishes

Alan