<VV> CORVAIR UNDERGROUND 1974-2009

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Jan 8 19:36:56 EST 2009

Hey, wait a minute ... Cal Clark has been a long time supporter
of the Corvair community also.  Why would we want to say
things that might hurt his feelings?  There is no reason to believe
he will not continue to deliver parts and services at the best price
possible as he has always done.

The loss of a major contributor to the community is a loss to the
entire community.  Lon is a major contributor and the hobby
will be diminished with the closing of the Underground.

As for Lon I would urge him to rethink his plan.  Many
businessmen and retirees find they loose a major part of their
social life along with their work.  Perhaps he could reduce the
size of the Underground inventory to a more manageable
level ... one requiring far less of his time.

I say best of luck to you, Lon, no matter what your choice.
Ken P