<VV> Firebird, not Corvair

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Thu Jan 8 20:38:26 EST 2009

Good evening group, I'm hoping I can get some help here, I think it's my last shot.

I'm looking for a bracket for a 69 Firebird, it goes on the front suspension and somehow goes against the lower control arm.  Evidently the Camaro doesn't have this piece, and Firebird people I've talked to thus far have no idea what I'm talking about.

A guy I know overseas is converting a 69 Firebird to right hand drive.  He needs this piece and has less resources than I do.

If anyone knows what I'm in need of here, would you hit me off list; I have a couple pictures I could send.  Thanks much.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia