<VV> surprise at wally world

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jan 8 23:05:12 EST 2009

I found the same thing when I needed a set of plugs one afternoon (no
time to order).  I had the numbers, but the guy looked them up
because we both were curious, and they listed the same numbers I
brought with me.  Nice that someone thought to load all the parts
books instead of just the recent ones.

--Bryan