<VV> CORVAIR UNDERGROUND 1974-2009

KMFEAR at aol.com KMFEAR at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 12:22:47 EST 2009

I couldn't agree more. I work on many cars besides Corvairs for example
Toronados. Its not the price you cannot even find some parts. I wanted a new gas
tank....good luck ! Corvair people are incredibly spoiled EVERYTHING is
readily available and CHEAP!

In a message dated 1/9/2009 12:08:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,