<VV> VV> CORVAIR UNDERGROUND 1974-2009

Larry Shapiro lashap at cox.net
Fri Jan 9 14:53:10 EST 2009

I will try and respond tomorrow with more detail...
    Last thing for today...
    Most important thing for Lon is is health and happiness..other than
that,not
    much else matters..
    We have made 5 loads of new parts into the new shop so far,and expect
about
    5 more today..
    That is about 2400 different new parts so far...
    Thanks to John Sweet for keeping me alive through this,and my other
friennds
    who have helped make this new project happen,
    Larry
    www.LSCorvairparts.com