<VV> New Shop

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 15:50:48 EST 2009

Yesterday I spent the evening with the others moving parts from storage into the very impressive new facility. My doctor has told me I need to get some excersize; I will be reporting to the doctor: Mission Accomplished
With all the negative economic news I hear and read I am impressed that Larry has put his capital to risk in an expanded venture and only wish I had more time and strength to put in.