<VV> CORVAIR UNDERGROUND 1974-2009

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Fri Jan 9 17:17:55 EST 2009

Thanks for the kind words Larry, but there is one more thing that is
very important -to me at least. And that is that I find a buyer for my
business who will continue on with the Corvair Underground. Your recent
post (prior to the one below) puts me in a severe moral quandary. Should
we speak privately about this before it gets out of hand?       Lon Wall

www.corvairunderground.com