<VV> HI Beam indicator light + more

Jay Ciampi jciampi at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:54:49 EST 2009

I  had a hi-beam light once upon a time. Maybe the bulb burned out?  I substituted a new switch on the floor for the old one. that didn't fix it.

How hard is it to change the bulbs behind the dashboard on these cars?  they take an #1816 bulb the O/M says. It doesn't say how to change them.

BTW, the  replacement of the fuel pump corrected my hard starting problem.  It would not pump gas after sitting overnight. Once I got it started, it pumped just fine, or so it seemed.  Now it starts every time, cold or hot.

Does anyone rebuild these fuel pumps? Do they have any "core" value?

Jay Ciampi
1964 Monza coupe/95hp/pg