<VV> Part nos help

Gramps wizardhal at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 20:56:44 EST 2009

1970 Sears listing for LM Corvair is 28AR7934 front and 28AR7935 rear. I
don't see the numbers you mention in any Sears listing. (I checked
1970-72-73 Catalogs). I also checked a 1973 J.C. Whitney catalog and
couldn't find your numbers. Your shocks must be either older or newer than
the 1970 73 era.