<VV> Engine Problems Downunder

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 11 11:00:10 EST 2009

Hi Mark, the clutch disk likely went in backwards if all the parts are of
the matching variety.
With the ignition, the coil needs the resistor wire, ie. 6v while running,
but the ignition needs 12v, so you cant just jump off the + side of the coil
to get power to the ignition.
Hope this helps...

yea, Vairily ... Shaun