<VV> CORVAIR UNDERGROUND 1974-2009

Dave Smith gornzilla at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 16:13:58 EST 2009

Hi Lon,

No problem.  I'm going to look at some Corvairs tomorrow and I have an
offer of a couple engines.  It'll depend on what I see and how much I
can convince myself to spend, when I really shouldn't be spending
anything.   Life was easier when I just had a motorcycle (Japanese,
single cylinder 500, and bulletproof) and no cars.

-Dave