<VV> Super Monza

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 16:51:39 EST 2009

If any of you don't know, the Super Monza is alive and well in the
Ypsilanti, MI museum.  Everything from the former museum in Richmond, VA
is either in the Ypsilanti museum, Pete Cimbala's garage or my house
(engineering drawings and modular engine).  The last Corvair #5999 is in
Tony Vizyak's garage in Sandusky, OH and the Fitch Sprint is being
restored at Rich Twardzik's shop in Sandusky, OH.  We really need to get
5999 and the Fitch Sprint into a museum so if any of you know of a
museum willing to take them, let me know.  Pete Koehler and Bob Marlow
were going to check with the Saratoga Springs, NY museum which has a
John Fitch display but that hasn't happened yet.
Clark Hartzel, CPF Curator