<VV> CPF stuff

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 11:26:24 EST 2009

My last posting said all the stuff from the CPF Richmond, VA museum is
at Ypsilanti, Pete Cimbala's house and my house.  True, but not all CPF
artifacts are here in MI or Sandusky, OH.  Pete Koehler reminded me of
the cut away engine/ transaxle display from NJ which he took to the
Grice Museum in Clearfield, PA.
The Canadair engine that Cal Clark donated is being restored by our
friends in Buffalo, NY and will be placed in a museum there.
Also rumor has it that Jeff Barrett has a fuel injected engine that DACC
put together for a Sloan Museum display many years ago.  Not sure how it
got from Sloan to Jeff but maybe that mystery will be solved soon.
If anyone reading this has any CPF artifacts please let me know.
Thanks, Clark Hartzel