<VV> 2009 Raffle Car

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Wed Jan 14 06:51:31 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,
I'm pleased to announce we have more pictures and information regarding the Raffle Car for the Jacksonville Convention.  I also wanted to take a moment and thank Scott Trunkhill aka Jr. Beef for hosting the pictures and the information on his website.
We now have tickets on hand.  There are a few of you who have sent checks in for tickets.  I promise they will be in the mail to you in the next few days.
Please go to the link below for ticket pricing and to view 25 pictures.  As stated before, we do know a couple of things need to be corrected to make Factory Stock Restored.  However, we feel very strongly the car will make Senior status in Jacksonville.
http://corvair.us/raffle.html
Sarah