<VV> DACC Homecoming

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Jan 14 21:27:06 EST 2009

One and all are welcome to attend the Detroit Area Corvair Club
Homecoming.  Mark you calenders for August 20 through 23,
2009!

We are anticipating holding all of our regular events including
a day at the GM Heritage Collection, but that might be subject
to change.  For sure there will be a car show, tour, games,
women's special activities, swap meet [Clark's Corvair is to
be there] and lots of food and refreshments.

Those with some time on their hands may wish to join with
the DACC on August 14 -15 to participate in the Woodward
Dream Cruise.   There are plenty of sights to see and things
to do between then and the Homecoming.  Let us know and
we will be sure to roll out the red carpet!

Register on line at dacc.provide.net today!
Ken P