<VV> 1969 Corvair

Mrmaxum at aol.com Mrmaxum at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 07:34:29 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/14/2009 9:35:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/990186345.html
My family owned a Chevy Dealership, I had just joined the work force at the
time the

69  Corvair came out. The last corvair our dealership received was a 69 500
series I can remember because I bought the car there was a rebate on the car I
 think $500.00.  I don't remember if we ordered the car or Chevrolet just
sent the car.  Chevrolet used to send cars in at the end of model run to  use up
parts vehicles you did not necessary  order

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)