<VV> New Corvair now Misleading eBay Feedback

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 18:37:39 EST 2009

Yes John,

The seller had 2 negative reports in the last year but it is worse than that.
 Not only does eBay merely show feedback in the chart for the last year but
they eliminate all negative feedback from their percentage calculation from
more than a year previous.  The seller of the New Corvair has more negative
feedback than the two shown.  In addition, there are multiple withdrawn negatives
that wouldn't show up one way or the other.

Bottom line ...... eBay calculates feedback in a misleading manner so beware.
 If you are bidding on something that you consider to be a high ticket item,
check the seller's feedback further than one year in the past.  Otherwise, you
could get burned.

Doc
In a message dated 1/14/2009 6:35:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,