<VV> Need advice from member in Vegas--NO CORVAIR

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jan 16 16:23:18 EST 2009

Greetings
I need feed back from members living in Las Vegas.

Wanda and I are going to go to Vegas in March with a couple that wants to get married there.  I've been reading lots of hotel reviews that talk about massive construction around some of the hotels on the strip that has been going on for almost a year, and noise waking them up at 5AM.

Several of the hotels I guess are undergoing massive renovations, and they're not telling the guests in advance that there are nets over the pools to catch debris, dumpsters in the parking lots, etc etc.

Bernie L?  Bob Helt?  Any others that can advise me where the construction is and what hotels to avoid?

Any places you can recommend?  Locals always have the best information.

Thanks in Advance, and sorry for the bandwidth waste.

HANK