<VV> Battery Terminal Corrosion Problem

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 12:20:35 EST 2009

While the battery in question is not in a Corvair, others might have the same problem. In spite of everything I have done - new battery, new cables, new correct terminals - I have a battery in my F'93 ord Exploder that insists on having it's positive terminal produce corrosion. I have been able to control it somewhat with the red protective spray, but it still sneaks back. I have six other vehicles and have not had to use the spray and have not had the same problem with them. Any tips as to what else might be going on in this vehicle? Thanks,
Grant