<VV> Get rid of the goo!

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 10:27:25 EST 2009

is the adhesive still pliable and yellow looking? Or hard and crusty. if the first, may be a indoor/outdoor carpet glue and that stuff does not break down very easily with solvents. only thing I can think of is paint stripper, maybe some soft core green eco style paint stripper from home cheapo. May have to consider a soft wire wheel on an electric drill otherwise.
IMHO, -chris mann