<VV> Get rid of the goo! - Tal-Strip

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 19 14:17:06 EST 2009

>The neighbor used Gasoline to clean some parts in his garage and the resulting explosion blew him through the door.

Glad to hear the neighbor survived, but *IF* you are going to use
gasoline for a solvent, do it outside or at least open the door and turn
on a fan first (ventilation is the key --  open the door and you won't
get blown through it!

For a good, but nasty, remover, we've had good results with mar-hyde®
Tal-Strip II aerosol Aircraft Coating Remover.  Note:  aerosol ! -- see
http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=98901   Washes up with water
(doesn't mean the runoff is "green").  Does not store well in cans long
term.

Bill Strickland