<VV> Someone Told Me About a Car For Sale

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 22:23:04 EST 2009

I wish there was a clear close-up picture of the tags in the engine
compartment... you can see them where the battery is on the 61-64s... maybe that
would help with the original destination info...
I don't think there were any "official" RHD Corvairs, were there?
Later
Lonzo

In a message dated 1/19/2009 7:17:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,