<VV> 63 Turbo crossover and inlet pipe

dbaker10 at twcny.rr.com dbaker10 at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 11:07:32 EST 2009

Try putting some high temp Anti-Seize compound on the pipes where they fit together. This won't prevent the pipes from crimping down where the muffler clamp crushes them, but it might prevent the pipes from rusting together.

On my '64 Spyder, I went with the '65 - '66 style crossover and inlet pipes. You don't clamp those pipes together with a muffler clamp. There is a gasket between the two pipes and a flange is bolted together to hold the pipes together. Much easier to get the pipes apart!!

Dave Baker