<VV> HEADS UP - NEWB ON A ROAD TRIP

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 22:28:46 EST 2009

My original message seems to have been abbreviated somewhere in cyberspace
until it was virtually unintelligible and since everything I say is so
important  (is there an emoticon for sarcasm?) I'll try to send it through again,
below,  hoping it appears in its entirety.  I just don't want to appear any  more
stupid than I already do.

~Bill Stanley

<A WCC Member in Victoria just sold his '63 Spyder Coupe to a gent  from
Pittsburgh PA.  As the seller had to move to NYNY>

While New York City is, admittedly, not the most car-friendly environment,
there ARE several Corvairs and Corvair owners in the New York metropolitan
region as well as in the actual five boroughs of New York City.  If the car  can
make it on it's own power through a circuitous route from Victoria, BC to
Pittsburgh, PA, it could have made it to New York for the WCC member.  Oh,  well.
 His loss.  <GG>

~Bill Stanley