<VV> [FC] Polishing intrincated parts

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jan 24 07:06:05 EST 2009

I was given a generic polishing kit several years ago.
It has all kinds of buffing and polishing attachments on a small electric
motor.
Most people refer to it as a dremel tool
http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-3956-02-MultiPro-Variable-Accessories/dp/B00006JSPB/ref=xarw?pf_rd_p=237143901&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=229122&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0VBTY00JXFDSCBXQGMPK

or get this set to use with any electric powered motor.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=47644

http://search.harborfreight.com/cpisearch/web/search.do?keyword=rotary+tool

Gary Swiatowy