<VV> Haggerty vs Grundy

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 12:02:27 EST 2009

When I tried to insure my '65 Corsa Coupe with Haggerty, I was asked to estimate my annual mileage.  I guessed about 6000.  My application was turned down for driving too many miles.  Apparently they wanted to insure cars that aren't driven - no exposure.  Since then, I've been with Auto Owners.  I won't own a trailer queen.   Cars are meant to be driven - especially fun cars like Corvairs!

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier - 110/4 (group red)