<VV> Early model. . . car . . in new Autoweek story

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 14:01:39 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/24/2009 6:45:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

A sedan?  Ok, it's an early. But does it have 4 or 2  doors?

-Mark

Of course, it has . . . . No,  wait a minute, I didn't call it a  sedan, I
called it what the writer in Autoweek called it. Heh Heh! And the  picture shows
it. So, Mark go out and buy the issue and find out for yourself. -  Warning,
though, he talks about the number of doors, the transmission in the  car, and
his other previous Corvair encounters. You may not want to hear  all of it!!
<grin>

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette