<VV> oil leek

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 25 16:50:33 EST 2009

There is a very good pamphlet available regarding where a Corvair engine can leak oil from. I know at least 1 of the large vendors has it available. I would certainly check the PCV system to make sure it is clear. By the way, what year and model are you referring to? I do not think push rod tube seals are a very big job to replace. And the bell housing is actually in the FRONT of the engine. You may want to work on your spelling and punctuation as was pointed out by my 13 year old son.(leak,tubes,coming,housing). Good luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado