<VV> Don't throe the book at them ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Jan 25 21:12:59 EST 2009

I think the complaint was about simply saying (maybe a little sarcastically)
"It's in the book" without considering that the person may not have the book
(inferring that the person should look in the book, and not bother us until
they do)

Citing a page for them to look it up is fine IMHO, since things are not
always where one might expect them to be ?

We're here to help and I like it when someone has what I need at their
fingertips and saves me a bunch of time.

However, I agree that we're not here to enable those who don't at least take
the time to look.

... or take the time to say "Thanks" when they find what they need, thanks
in large part to VV !

...but what f the fellow asking the question doesn't have "the book"?

tony..
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/