<VV> Daytona 24 Hour Race

Kevin Johnson kevjay at optonline.net
Sun Jan 25 19:33:24 EST 2009

Roy,
I watched almost all of the coverage since the race started. Fantastic racing all the wat thru the race. No Nascar Hollywood hype, look at me, how's my hair bullshit, just shut up and race stuff.
Mark Donohue was one of my heros back in my early days of going to The Glen in '70 and now my son Tim and I always root for David Donohue when we go to The Glen these days.
Screw F1.
Kev