<VV> sorry i dont write good

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Jan 26 00:17:52 EST 2009

As a member of Vairorg (the committee who sets policy for this list) and a
member of VV-help (the moderators of this list) I would put anyone who
complains about another members typing or writing ability on this list on
moderation immediately and then explain my actions to Vairorg.  We're about
the Corvair hobby, not English majors and typing wizards.  To send something
off list complaining about someone's typing or writing is also
reprehensible.

I don't have a big problem with people telling where to find it in a book.
The person can say I don't have that particular book and ask more questions
or I looked in the book and I don't understand or the picture doesn't make
sense to me, and we should answer them civilly.

We're all friends on this list with a common hobby, let's act like it.

Dennis Pleau