<VV> CBM???

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jan 26 05:33:10 EST 2009

Don't forget Folks
The Corvair Basics Manual was not written by Engineers for Mechanics.

It was written for hobbyists BY hobbyists.  Not as expensive as a shop Manual ---which do contain errors like head torque sequence.

I don't think anyone would accuse people like myself, Tony Underwood, Bryan Blackwell, Seth Emerson, Lon Wall, Bob Marlow, Guus de Haan or other writers of that book, along with tech editing by Larry Claypool and Bob Helt's final layout to be engineers, or trying to write "over the head" of the average hobbyist.

Nothing wrong with answering a question and THEN adding
that the Basics Manual covers this in language you can understand, and will also answer many "newbie" questions.

It's a good book, not really expensive for a book/cd combination, and has been a money maker for CORSA since the day the first volumes were printed. 10 years ago this month we were all working on it.    Have you forgotten?

Hank
Co-Founder CBM