<VV> Dues increase

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 00:12:13 EST 2009

I understand and agree that it is an outstanding recruiting tool, but if
access is not restricted (think free for 3 months, then CORSA membership
required), then there's no incentive to join CORSA.

On the other hand, it could just force people over to one of the other
Corvair boards.

Just tossing ideas out here.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom