<VV> Dues increase

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Wed Jan 28 08:16:18 EST 2009

All, Lets not forget, for most of us, that owning these cars and belonging to CORSA and our local clubs is a luxury, a privelidge! We don't rely on these cars to get us to work. We have them for the enjoyment of owning them. We made a choice to join CORSA and a local club to enjoy the benifits of these organizations and to experience the fellowship of other people that have the same interests as us. We have all made the choice to spend the money to do these things. Now we have to make the choice whether we want this priveledge to continue or to end. It doesn't really matter how we got here. It does not do any good to place blame on our BOD. What we all need to do now is step up to the plate and help fix it. I have seen many good ideas posted here in the last 12 hours or so. Take your ideas and either call your Director or e-mail them, and pitch your idea. I for one don't want to lose CORSA so I will do whatever it takes to help out. If that means paying an extra $7 or $12 a year I will do it. But, I expect there to be foward progress to change things for the better, like all of you do. This hobby would not be as fun as it is without CORSA or all of you!

Jamie