<VV> Hey everyone!

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 14:57:38 EST 2009

It seems as thought many of the same guys are posting here, which means most of you will probably remember who I am, so I don't think I need any formal introduction.

I've been posting and getting my Corvair internet fix from Corvair Center, but a few people have mentioned VV lately and I remembered that I'm still a member...just stopped getting VV mail cause it was clogging my inbox and I wasn't reading it all..sort of why I went to the forum..

Anyway, I'm back I guess.  I'm amidst the ending of building a 140 right now for my 65 Coupe. Maybe for fun I'll come up with a good post on everything the engine is going to have as it is quite an extensive list.  I've been amassing parts for about a year for this rebuild so I've had a lot of time to think about what I wanted to do and it's all finally coming together.

So...Hello everyone!  I hope this day finds you well.  I did actually call in sick today.  I used to do it all the time but my current job just doesn't need me doing that and my boss would have my ass, so I guess that says something about how I felt this morning.

Ryan

 1965 Corsa Coupe 110/4(posi)
"164 ci of Flat Six Fury!"