<VV> CC index, was: Beyond a Dues Increase

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 11:22:18 EST 2009

Dave,

On that point, may I suggest that CORSA periodically publish an index of
the tech articles that have been published in ALL CORSA publications, since
the club started sending out publications in '69? Offer that index online
and in printed form, every 5 years for the full index and with yearly
updates looseleaf. Something like what Clark's does with his catalog
printing schedule.

Also, an index of all articles (excluding event reports, convention
results, etc.), divided into subject matter subsections, would also be of
value.

-Mark

article in the pile is hopeless.