<VV> High Speed Netting

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 12:24:21 EST 2009

Joe (and all),

That may be true. I too COULD have high-speed, via HughesNet. BUT I can't
afford the $$$. And I think that THAT is the difference.  I side with JR.

The bottom line (no pun intended) is that for me, getting the publication
via paper is far cheaper than via internet. And it comes in a  far better
quality than I could ever print up off any computer printer, regardless of
the cost of the printer. So why would I want to get it via email?

-Mark (in the technological sticks of Ohio)

( I