<VV> CORSAs Future

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 12:29:50 EST 2009

As others have said, CORSA needs to spice it up (BAM!) in order to attract a
larger following. With the run-up in collector prices it's an ideal time to
attract folks who are price out of other collectible cars.  While the
Communique is excellent, the online presence leaves a lot to be desired. VV
doesn't hold a candle to Corvair Center, for example and the CORSA site is
pretty low key and very difficult to navigate.  Also, CORSA has a large body
of useful tech information but the Tech Guide is very poorly organized and
the latest version (which Mike is working on) accumulates the last ten years
(!) of technical articles, meaning the current tech guide is ten years out
of date.  In my opinion, the BOD needs to shed the weight and start
sprinting with ideas from the like of Mike A up in Maine.  Let's see if we
can liven things up in CORSA! With a little zip we can easily attract
additional members.

Craig Nicol