<VV> VCCA club info

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 21:16:38 EST 2009

turns out i have been a life member of VCCA since 1982.  i just have  not
been very active.
they have a wonderful magazine like the communique , and many interesting
benefits to members.the membership was over 8500 as of a special 45th
anniversary edition in 2006.
maybe our board could look into this club for ideas to help move us  forward.
i have scanned a few pages from the January issue of the "generator &
distributor" and sent them on. i also have scanned a membership application to
review .
i feel this club is kinda different than ours in a few ways because of the
scope of vehicles it represents ,( a lot of years , trucks , cars , corvairs ,
corvettes , etc)  but we all have the same mission : to save , preserve ,
and enjoy our favorite cars. i know i am leaving a lot out , but you get the
idea??
regards, tim colson