<VV> Thoughts on CORSA Membership

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 21:55:35 EST 2009

*Now, Take in a DEEP breath through your mouth and hold it for 10 seconds.

SLOWLY EXHALE.

REPEAT.

REPEAT.

REPEAT.
*
Congratulations, you now qualify as a FLUSH AND FILL KIT for your VAIR!

HOPE YOU ENJOY, I Hope you enjoy, I pulled this at my local FLAPS  a few
weeks ago, got all three of them!!!

--
FROM TROPICAL WISCONSIN
AT THE TIP OF LAKE SUPERIOR