<VV> Junkyards in NV & AZ - warning, no membership content

Mike mainevair at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 08:57:58 EST 2009

Can any of you suggest good bone yards, junk yards, salvage yards in southern Nevada and central/north Arizona?  Ones with Corvairs would be super, but even if they only contain a collection of cars from the 50's, 60's & 70's would be cool.  I am looking from Las Vegas to Phoenix.  I don't have a particular part or car I am looking for... but us New England guys can enjoy a day in a good junkyard and often end up finding something we "need".

-Mike in Maine