<VV> Vintage Chevy Club

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jan 30 11:26:39 EST 2009

Wayne-we have members in many CORSA chapters who pay dues to the chapter, but don't pay any CORSA dues. There is no requirement in those chapters that their members be members of CORSA.

 I guess they think they're "Special".

CORSA/NC chapters require proof of CORSA membership before you can join a chapter, and your CORSA member ID when you renew.

2 Simple changes to CORSA By-Laws is all that is required.
1. All members of appendant CORSA Chapters must be members of CORSA.
2. In any event when there is a Conflict between the CORSA national By-Laws and those of any appendant chapter, the CORSA By-Laws take precedence.

So if a chapter's by-laws don't require membership in CORSA, they'll have to change them.

As we hear a lot of today on the news, it's all about "Fairness", and spreading the wealth around.

Hank