<VV> Email the Communique!

flat6vair at comcast.net flat6vair at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 13:27:34 EST 2009

I would not email the Communique --- too large, clogs in-boxes, hard to manage the email addresses.

Heck, i don't email my chapter's newsletter -- I post it to the chapters Web site. then send everyone a reminder that its there.

BUT HEY !!!!

the Communique IS posted to the Corvair.org web site too! Has been for, what, a year?

Available to CORSA members only (for now)

Goto www.corvair.org
click on member center
enter you userid password <follow the instructions if you have not registered a username, need your Communique label >

Viola -- e-Communuque

And options to donate to CPF and CORSA online
and renewal option, and later this year, option to register on-line for the convention

and hopefully more to come.

At the moment, the Communique is not printable. That may change in time (likely will change)

The board discussed offering a e_Communique membership (dues) rate. Unfortunately, it got lost in the shuffle. I have mentioned to a few that I will try again to offer that to the membership -- AS AN OPTION. rate A for e_communique rate B for printed/mailed.

You will excuse me, I have a paying job that demands my attention.
I will try to get back to this volunteer (hobby) job as soon as possible.

tim mahler